Lucky Pieces Block // Summer Sampler Series

Lucky Piece_SwimBikeQuilt
I got up early this morning to work on Lucky Pieces (Faith’s tutorial for block #8 is here) before my kids woke up. I doubt that a few weeks ago I would have looked at this block, seen 16 or so half square triangles and thought, “Simple. I can totally do this before breakfast.”
Summer Sampler Series by kate @ swim, bike, quilt!

Look! I’m making progress.

This entry was posted in Summer Sampler Series and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted July 27, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

I totally understand having several projects in the works at the same time. That’s how I work best! I’m anxious to get started on the latest block too, but duty calls. Your blocks are looking great!

2. Posted July 27, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Permalink

Amen to the multiple projects. That’s why my WIP is cleaning up the sewing room! Your blocks are really looking great–it’s fun to see them add up and have the quilt built piece by piece.

Hope you are surviving the heat!

Elizabeth E.

3. Posted July 27, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

Uh, ya. My ADD side needs multiple things to pick up and put down! I hear that 😀

4. Posted July 27, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

Beautiful beautiful blocks! How you manage all your tasks, and quilting – I can’t even imagine…

5. Posted July 27, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Permalink

Oh, don’t worry. I don’t manage them. I just flit back and forth :)

6. Posted July 27, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

Hahaha, I know what you mean, having grand ideas of what you can get done in a certain period of time!! :) I love all of your blocks together so far, they look great!

7. Posted July 27, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Permalink

Love those Summer Sampler blocks. I have basically overextended myself on projects! I would love to see a finish at the end of tunnel!

8. Posted July 27, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

Your blocks look amazing!! Looking forward to seeing the next one. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

9. Posted July 28, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Permalink

You blocks look so awesome!! I can’t wait to see lucky pieces! I have to have several to coohse from too…