Projects, Projects, Projects

Becky's Quilt

Here is what I’m working on this week! Tricia and I started this quilt for our friend Becky almost a year ago. I put the top together. It needs to be *just* a little bit bigger. I have made enough quilts that are a bit too small that I decided to bite the bullet and make it bigger :) inspired (imitated?) by Ashley’s Flying Farfalle quilt
Trust do.Good Stitches November

Finally putting together the blocks for my month of do.Good Stitches. Thanks to the women of the Trust Circle for making these blocks. I think this quilt is going to be fabulous!  Note: We are making a quilt out of the July Modern BOM block, posted by Alissa Haight Carlton at Sew, Mama, Sew.

Trust do.Good stitches December

These are the December blocks for Svetlana for do.Good Stitches. Should be fun to see what she makes!

And! Three more blocks for my son’s quilt. Woo hoo! Making progress. And perhaps most importantly, I’m making lots of progress on my laundry today. It’s about time. Happy sewing everyone! Linked up here–check out what everyone is doing this week!
Fresh Poppy Design

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

This entry was posted in Works In Progress. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 11, 2012 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

everything is lovely Kate…nice bright colours.

2. Posted January 11, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Permalink

Beautiful blocks! I love both of the modern blocks for do. Good Stitches – it will be fun to see how the finished quilts look!

3. Posted January 11, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

Everything looks just fantastic! Really, love the farfalle quilt, the blocks, everything!

4. Posted January 11, 2012 at 4:50 pm | Permalink

Making progress on laundry, now that’s inspiring!

5. Posted January 11, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Permalink

Wow, you’ve got a lot of great projects on the go! Love those blocks!

6. Posted January 11, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

lots of great progress! love the fabric in the december blocks especially :)

Annaliese

7. Posted January 11, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Permalink

Beautiful blocks! The do good sticthes quilt is going to look fab :)

8. Posted January 11, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

I’ve always really like Ashley’s quilt and your version is beautiful, too. And I can’t wait to see the quilts made from those bee blocks. So great!

9. Posted January 12, 2012 at 12:02 am | Permalink

Looking good, Kate! Can’t wait to see your do Good quilt done. Looks like it’s going to be a winner.

10. Ruth
    Posted January 12, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Permalink

I love the Flying Farfalle type quilt – gorgeous use of minimal colour!

11. Posted January 13, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

Love the flying farfalle! I agree about quilts that are too small, so good for you for making it a little bigger! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

12. Posted January 13, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

Kate, I love the fabrics for your son’s quilt. My son is really into orange these days, so we see a lot around our house. I cannot wait to see the finish.

~Michelle (LemonadeGal)