Bright Charms // Color My Quilt

I  have a small project planned using these Cosmic Burst charms from Mark Cesarik (yardage ships in April. That is practically tomorrow!)  Don’t they look great paired with some of Moda’s newest solids?
Let’s see–last week = flu. This week = under the weather. Next week = healthy? I hope so!  I have a few projects I’m finishing up for next week, including a quilt in neutrals for my niece right as she turns six months old (!) and my block for the Sew Red for Women Blog hop that Leah at Burgundy Buttons organized (she has a pretty great sale going on right now, of Domestic Bliss among other things).

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

This entry was posted in Works In Progress and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted March 28, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

I hope you’ll be healthy again next week (or asap!). The do.Good Stitches quilt looks intriguing, I’m curious about the finished result.

2. Posted March 28, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Permalink

Can’t wait to see your Do Good Stitches quilt! I’m sending positive healthy thoughts your way. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

3. Posted March 28, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Permalink

Get better soon, Katie! This flu is bad business.

4. Posted March 28, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

I’m glad your raffle quilt went to a good family. It’s nice when the things we make go to a good home. I was partial to the little girl who put her ticket in for it and told me she hoped she would win because her neighbor had just had a baby and she wanted to give it as a gift.

5. Posted March 29, 2012 at 2:50 am | Permalink

Hope everyone feels better soon!!!

6. Marg
    Posted March 29, 2012 at 8:58 am | Permalink

I hope you are feeling better next week. The do. Good stitches project looks lovely.

7. Posted March 29, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

Love that do. Good stitches quilt! I can’t wait to see the quilting! I hope you are feeling better soon!