Colonial Williamsburg Wreaths // Favorite Things

1-Colonial-Williamsburg-Wre

This time last year, we were in Colonial Williamsburg with my parents, enjoying a long weekend together. It is possible that I planned an indoor waterpark trip during the holidays just so I could enjoy the colonial holiday decor. Don’t you want one of these for your door???

Colonial-Willamsburg-4

I almost bought a $60 Magnolia Wreath last week, and then decided that was kind of crazy. So I’m looking for a good, classic boxwood wreath instead.

2-Colonial-Williamsburg-Wre

Colonial-Williamsburg-Wreat

Colonial Wreath 2

Colonial Wreath 1

More wreath posts in 2012 and 2010. What can I say, I adore them.

This entry was posted in Favorite Things, Holidays and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted December 13, 2013 at 10:28 am | Permalink

They’re all beautiful!

Posted December 18, 2013 at 9:21 am | Permalink

I admit I had to fight the urge to take one off the door and run away :)

2. Annette clark
    Posted December 13, 2013 at 12:49 pm | Permalink

It was a great long weekend, wasn’t it?

Posted December 18, 2013 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

the best!

3. Elizabeth W.
    Posted December 13, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

My parents are spending Christmas there! How beautiful!

Posted December 18, 2013 at 9:20 am | Permalink

I hope they have a wonderful time! And lunch at The Cheese Shop is always a good bet, just in case!

• Elizabeth W.
        Posted December 18, 2013 at 1:26 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the suggestion! They’re leaving in a few days so I’ll let them know.

4. Jen B
    Posted December 16, 2013 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

I’ve been there 3 times, only once in December for their Grand Illumination weekend, it’s one of my favorite places to visit! My mom purchased a few my favorite Christmas decorations there especially garland with fruit that sits on her fireplace and a tower of apples w/a pineapple on top welcoming everyone!