Meet the Vintage Quilt Revival Quilts: Sorbet Mini Quilt

Sorbet Mini Quilt Vintage Quilt Revival

This is the last of my projects from Vintage Quilt RevivalThis is my Sorbet Mini Quilt, made from the Mosaic No. 19 traditional quilt block. In this chapter, I talk a bit about recoloring traditional quilt blocks. This is actually 4 Mosaic (star) blocks put together. I kept the same structure and recolored the blocks for a different look! This is also my project with a nod to the popularity of text prints. There needed to be one, don’t you think?

Sorbet Mini

I love how the quilting looks on the back. It’s pretty simple to quilt, as well.

Quilting Detail

Thanks so much for letting me share all of my projects. I hope to make a few more things out of the book, since I have noly actually made 1/3 of the projects. Ready, set, go!

This entry was posted in Patterns, Quilts, Vintage Quilt Revival and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 15, 2014 at 6:33 am | Permalink

I love it, well done.

Posted January 15, 2014 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much. I had a lot of fun making this one.

2. Posted January 15, 2014 at 7:48 am | Permalink

I love this mini ! the colors are so yummy! I got the book recently: I love it!

Posted January 15, 2014 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

thanks so much!! and thanks for saying hi.

3. Posted January 15, 2014 at 2:22 pm | Permalink

Such a pretty quilt! I how you varied the low volume prints and the way they contrast with the bright fabrics.

4. Posted January 15, 2014 at 4:41 pm | Permalink

Ok now you better get crackin’ on the next book, LOL!!

Posted January 17, 2014 at 6:53 pm | Permalink

Ha ha! I’m not sure if I have recovered yet from the first one!

5. Posted January 15, 2014 at 8:38 pm | Permalink

Thanks for your ideas and enthusiasm! I really enjoyed your trunk show at Capital Quilts on 1/11/14!!!

6. Posted January 16, 2014 at 6:19 am | Permalink

this quilt is just so lovely and the quilting perfect! This book is so on my wishlist!

7. Posted January 16, 2014 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

This is definitely one of my favorites :-) Thanks for sharing with us your new book and projects. I can’t wait to start projects using it.

One Trackback