Multnomah Falls // The Great Outdoors

IMG_5051

My husband and I took a “drive and sit” trip to Multnomah Falls for his birthday at the end of the summer. I sat and enjoyed the view while he explored. This picture just makes me happy–the beauty of the earth, the happiness of the day, and the support of this guy. It’s been a long year for us. I couldn’t have done it without him by my side (and acting as dad and mom for the better part of 2014). Thanks for everything, Jayme.

IMG_9905

Happy Halloween, everyone. We have Damian Lillard and an evil-good witch at our house this year.  Enjoy the candy coma!

This entry was posted in Great Outdoors and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Darlene M
    Posted October 31, 2014 at 6:44 am | Permalink

What great pics…so relaxing….just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Posted November 2, 2014 at 12:22 am | Permalink

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. I can’t wait to go back when I’m a little more mobile!

2. Mary
    Posted November 1, 2014 at 2:28 am | Permalink

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

3. Posted November 1, 2014 at 5:38 am | Permalink

Whoah for one scary moment I read dive off rather than drive to! Phew! Now I’m wide awake!

Posted November 2, 2014 at 12:21 am | Permalink

Yikes! That would be terrifying! We are much more sedate than that :)

4. Monica
    Posted November 1, 2014 at 11:55 pm | Permalink

One of my favorite places to stop on the way to Portland! Every year growing up my dad would take us to The Enchanted Forest in Salem and we would always stop at the falls to take in the scene.

Posted November 2, 2014 at 12:20 am | Permalink

I’ll have to check out the enchanted forest. Thanks for saying hi!

5. kaholly
    Posted November 2, 2014 at 8:25 am | Permalink

Wow! That’s some fall! I’d love to have the opportunity someday to visit such a place!!

Posted November 6, 2014 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

I highly recommend it. I didn’t realize how much of a tourist draw it was until I was there. People from all over the world!!!