Blueberry Park Fabric // Favorite Things

IMG_0151

Fabric manufacturers release new fabric at an almost dizzying rate! There are so many lines I would love to purchase (and I do my fair share of that)… Blueberry Park by Karen Lewis Textiles is one that I wanted to sew with as soon as I got it! I’ve loved Karen’s screen printed fabrics for a long time, and I’m so happy she partnered with Robert Kaufman on this line!

Any new fabrics out there that are calling your name?

Also. In the time it took me to upload this photo, I turned around and saw that my one year old had climbed *into* the dishwasher. So that sewing might have to wait a bit.

This entry was posted in Favorite Things and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted December 2, 2015 at 10:13 pm | Permalink

This bundle of fabrics is exactly what I have had in my mind for the last few weeks for a projects. More specifically, those types of patterns in that colorway was what I was looking for. Where is this being sold? Is it out there yet for purchase? Thank you so much for sharing!!

Posted December 3, 2015 at 9:18 pm | Permalink

I’m not sure if anyone sells a rainbow bundle, but they should! I know its for sale at different shops right now–I think I saw something at Westwood Acres Fabric, Pink Castle Fabric, and I”m guessing something like Fat Quarter Shop has some…

2. Posted December 2, 2015 at 10:31 pm | Permalink

I love that new line!

3. Posted December 3, 2015 at 3:21 am | Permalink

Thank you so much Katie for posting this and your lovely words about my fabrics. I can’t wait to see what you do with it! …and I hope your babe is ok! x

Posted December 3, 2015 at 9:17 pm | Permalink

xo xo! Such lovely fabric.

4. Betsy Muir
    Posted December 3, 2015 at 7:56 am | Permalink

I really like this bundle. Where did you get it?

Posted December 3, 2015 at 9:17 pm | Permalink

I think someone should sell one! I purchased a warm and cool bundle and then mixed and matched them…

5. janequiltsslowly
    Posted December 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm | Permalink

Uh oh! Go rescue the baby! This is a fabric line that I’ve waited for since Karen Lewis announced on Instagram that RJR had commissioned this line. I am wondering where you purchased the “rainbow” bundle pictured above? All that I have seen are the large bundles of “neutrals” “warm” or “cool” fabrics, not the beautiful ROYGBIV bundle shown here.

Posted December 3, 2015 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

I purchased a warm and cool bundle and then mixed and matched, and this one went to my mil for her birthday! I’m sorry I’m not more help. Maybe find a friend and purchase two and split them?